Are you a Christian book author, wondering how to get your work out there? Ever tried self-publishing? Self-publishing your Christian book isn’t that difficult. If other authors can, why can’t you?
Let us start with a quick overview of the advantages you’ll get with self-publishing your Christian book.
- You are sure that your hard work will be published. It is completely up to you on when you want it done and not up to someone else.
- The book, all the ideas and characters will remain your own, by right. You do not have to sell the rights to your hard work.
- You are in control. From how the book will be presented to the materials used, it is all completely your decision. You are the boss.
- You are not bound to the publisher. You decide when you want to change publishers.
- Your work gets printed much faster.
- No investment required as there are many options available such as print on demand.
So now you know all the benefits of doing it yourself. No worries, no hassles. Just getting it done. It saves time, it saves having to worry about whether or not your third-party publisher is actually doing what you expect it to do. As previously stated, you are in control. You are your own boss. The next step once you have made the choice to go at it on your own is to find a good place to get the job done. Where can I get my Christian book self-published? Well, here are the two best options. They are equally good and worth it.
Christian self publishing companies
- Variety of support for authors. From marketing to editorial, they’ll help get your book to its best before it hits the shelves.
- iUniverse has a “learn as you publish” approach wherein they teach you what you need to succeed through their different packages.
- Author House’s “Authorcentric” approach keeps you in total control.
- Roadmapping your path. From manuscript to published book.
- They understand that each author is different, with different goals and styles.
- Various packaged, discounts and promotions to suit your needs.
- They even help you out with selling your book. How to go about it, how to do it and so on.
- ISBN Assignment for your book.
- Copyright registration.
With all their many services and features, the only decision you’ll have to make, is which package you want and when to start. An author’s life, when it comes to the decision of publishing, can be quite confusing. Choosing to self-publish through iUniverse and Author House will be the best decision you can make. They’ll clear up everything with you. With their help, you can achieve the dreams and hopes you’ve always had for your work and writing. So if you are planning on self-publishing your Christian book, look no further! iUniverse and Author House are here to help.
You might also like…
- How to Self-Publish Your Book for FREE!
- Self-Publishing a Book
- Best Christian Literary Agents to Follow on Twitter
- Copyright Basics for Self-Published Authors
- Self-publish your Book with Amazon