3D Book Cover Template for Self-Published Authors
Having a 3D Book Cover for your book will not only increase your sales but also give the customer the feeling that they are actually getting something for their money. And with this in mid I have created simple and easy to use 3D Book Cover Template that can be easly edited in PhotoShop and can be simple integrated into your website.
Enter your email address to download 3-Book-Cover-Template.zip
How to use 3D Book Cover Template in Photoshop
1. Download the 3D Book Cover Template and open it with PhotoShop CS.
2. Open the Layers Panel from the flyout menu like dispalyed below.
In the layers panel you see two layers called “front“ and “spine” this are the only layers that you will use.
4. Next you have to doble click on the “front” layer, after that a pop box will apear like the one sown below, click “ok” to continue.
5. The front layer will open a documnet as shown in the image below, here is were you will change the design of the template and after that you will colose and save the file.
After saivig the results will be seen in the orignal 3D Book Cover Image that you first opened with the changes made.
From here you can easily export the 3D Book cover into the diesired format.
And you will do the same with the “spine” layer as with the front layer.
You might also like…
- 3D Book Cover v2
- Self-Publishing: The Importance of a Good Book Cover
- Book PDF Export from InDesign
- 6 x 9 Indesign Book Template
- Best Software for Editing Your Book